BMW K 1600 GTL Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 comparison
Compare BMW K 1600 GTL and Kawasaki Ninja H2
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW K 1600 GTL Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW K 1600 GTL starts at ₹ 28.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 starts at ₹ 34.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 41.79 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW K 1600 GTL base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW K 1600 GTL gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja H2 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW K 1600 GTL
- Honda Gold Wing Vs BMW K 1600
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs BMW K 1600
- BMW R 1200 RT Vs BMW K 1600
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- Harley-Davidson CVO Limited Vs BMW K 1600
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Vs BMW K 1600
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW K 1600
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs BMW K 1600
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs BMW K 1600
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?