BMW R nine T Vs Ducati Panigale V2 comparison
Compare BMW R nine T and Ducati Panigale V2
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R nine T Vs Ducati Panigale V2 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R nine T starts at ₹ 16.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Panigale V2 starts at ₹ 16.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R nine T base engine returns 22 kmpl. The Ducati Panigale V2 base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R nine T gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Panigale V2 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of BMW R nine T
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Manufacturers Might Be Asked To Offer Incentives Under New Scrappage Policy: Report
- China's Didi, BYD To Launch Co-Designed Ride-Hailing EV
- Nikola Share Slump Deepens As Founder Resigns
- Tesla Plans To Offer Its Dojo Supercomputer As A Service For AI Training
- Tesla On Track For Record Deliveries Ahead Of Battery Day Announcement
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review