BMW R nine T Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Compare BMW R nine T and Royal Enfield Classic 350
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R nine T Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R nine T starts at ₹ 16.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.85 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R nine T base engine returns 22 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 base returns 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R nine T gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R nine T
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Lockdown 4.0: Hyundai Opens 806 Showrooms And 863 Workshops
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift vs Toyota Camry: Price Comparison
- Skoda Karoq vs Volkswagen T-Roc vs Jeep Compass: Price Comparison
- Volkswagen Nivus Coupe SUV World Premiere On May 28
- Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 5.94 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?