Harley-Davidson Fat Bob Vs Triumph Rocket 3 R comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Fat Bob and Triumph Rocket 3 R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob Vs Triumph Rocket 3 R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob starts at ₹ 14.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Rocket 3 R starts at ₹ 18 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Triumph Rocket 3 R base returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Rocket 3 R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Indian Chief Dark Horse Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Indian Chieftain
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Hero Splendor Pro Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Chetak Bookings Temporarily Stopped; Scooter Deliveries Delayed
- Unlock 1.0: What Changes On The Roads After Lockdown 4.0
- F1 Gets Two-Race Silverstone Go Ahead Despite Quarantine Rules: Report
- Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing
- Car Sales May 2020: Maruti Suzuki Records 88.95 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Market
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?