Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Maestro Edge comparison
Compare Honda Activa 6G and Hero Maestro Edge
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Maestro Edge on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Maestro Edge starts at ₹ 49,900 and goes up to ₹ 51,300 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Activa 6G starts at ₹ 64,464 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 65,964 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Maestro Edge base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Honda Activa 6G base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Maestro Edge gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Activa 6G comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Activa 6G
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan And Renault Shelve Merger Plans To Repair Their Alliance: Report
- Government releases BS6 Emission Norms For Quadricycles
- Next-Generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class Officially Teased
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?