Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Triumph Tiger 900 comparison
Compare Honda CB1000R Plus and Triumph Tiger 900
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Triumph Tiger 900 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB1000R Plus starts at ₹ 14.47 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Tiger 900 starts at ₹ 13.7 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.5 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB1000R Plus base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Tiger 900 base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB1000R Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Tiger 900 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Honda CB1000R Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Government Extends FAME II Scheme's Validity For Three Months
- Fernando Alonso Says That He May Return To The Indy 500 After F1 Stint
- Sergio Perez Has Signed A Preliminary Contract With The Haas F1 Team: Report
- Ex-Ferrari Boss Stefano Domenicali To Replace Chase Carey As New F1 CEO: Report
- Honda H'Ness Name Trademarked; Could Be For Honda 2Wheelers' Upcoming Premium Bike
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested