Honda CBR650R Vs Ducati Monster 797 comparison
Compare Honda CBR650R and Ducati Monster 797
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda CBR650R Vs Ducati Monster 797 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Monster 797 starts at ₹ 8.03 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CBR650R starts at ₹ 7.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Monster 797 base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Honda CBR650R base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Monster 797 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CBR650R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CBR650R
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 Range Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 1.63 Lakh
- Fact Check: Can Hand Sanitiser Catch Fire Inside Your Car?
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?