Honda Africa Twin Vs Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin comparison
Compare Honda Africa Twin and Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda Africa Twin Vs Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Africa Twin starts at ₹ 13.5 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin starts at ₹ 15.35 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.1 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Africa Twin base engine returns 16 kmpl. The Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Africa Twin gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Africa Twin
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs Suzuki V-Strom 1000
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs Triumph Tiger 800
- Triumph Tiger 1200 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW 750 GS
- BMW 750 GS Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- BMW 850 GS Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?