Indian Chief Classic Vs MV Agusta Brutale 1090 comparison
Compare Indian Chief Classic and MV Agusta Brutale 1090
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Chief Classic Vs MV Agusta Brutale 1090 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Chief Classic starts at ₹ 21.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the MV Agusta Brutale 1090 starts at ₹ 21.02 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Chief Classic base engine returns 20 kmpl. The MV Agusta Brutale 1090 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Chief Classic gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MV Agusta Brutale 1090 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Indian Chief Classic
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Fernando Alonso To Return To Formula 1 With Renault In 2021
- NGT Dismisses Plea To Allow 15 Year Petrol Vehicles During Corona Pandemic
- 2021 Ducati Multistrada V4 Latest Spy Shots
- Tata Motors Introduces Special Finance Schemes For Tiago, Altroz, & Nexon
- SEAT Plans 5 Billion Euros In investments In 2020-2025; Urges Spain To Help With Electric Shift
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review