JAWA 300 Vs Benelli TNT 600i comparison
Compare JAWA 300 and Benelli TNT 600i
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the JAWA 300 Vs Benelli TNT 600i on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Benelli TNT 600i starts at ₹ 6.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the JAWA 300 starts at ₹ 1.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.83 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Benelli TNT 600i base engine returns 19 kmpl. The JAWA 300 base returns 38 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Benelli TNT 600i gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the JAWA 300 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of JAWA 300
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming Kia Sonet Dimensions And Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- New-Generation Mahindra Thar: What We Know So Far
- Emula Electric Superbike Can Emulate Internal Combustion Engines
- Upcoming KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing With Panniers And Top Box
- QJMotor SRB750 Adventure Bike Spotted On Test
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review