JAWA Forty Two Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 comparison
Compare JAWA Forty Two and Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the JAWA Forty Two Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 starts at ₹ 1.57 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the JAWA Forty Two starts at ₹ 1.65 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.74 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The JAWA Forty Two base returns 38 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the JAWA Forty Two comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of JAWA Forty Two
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Ford Ecosport Gets A More Affordable Automatic Variant
- 2021 Ford Bronco Unveiled In USA
- Sponsored: 10 Indian Movies Featuring Mahindra's Classic 4X4 SUVs
- 2020 Honda City vs Old City: Price Comparison In India
- Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Launched; Priced At Rs. 7.99 Lakh
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review