Kawasaki KX 100 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160 comparison
Compare Kawasaki KX 100 and Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki KX 100 Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 starts at ₹ 1.03 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki KX 100 starts at ₹ 4.88 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Kawasaki KX 100 base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki KX 100 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Kawasaki KX 100
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Used Car Leasing Is A New Trend Among Pre-Owned Car Buyers In India: Survey
- Continental And Osram Plan To End Joint Venture For Automotive Lighting Systems
- MotoGP: Valentino Rossi To Continue Racing In 2021, Signs With Petronas Yamaha SRT
- Suzuki Motorcycle India To Introduce A New Two-Wheeler In October
- Top Doorstep Vehicle Service Companies In The Time Of COVID-19
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review