Kawasaki Ninja 650 Vs Benelli TRK 502 comparison
Compare Kawasaki Ninja 650 and Benelli TRK 502
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Ninja 650 Vs Benelli TRK 502 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 starts at ₹ 6.24 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Benelli TRK 502 starts at ₹ 5.1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.5 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja 650 base engine returns 21 kmpl. The Benelli TRK 502 base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja 650 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Benelli TRK 502 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Ninja 650
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Aston Martin Chief To Leave, Mercedes-AMG CEO To Replace Him: Report
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Recalled In Europe Over Connecting Rod Issue
- China's Great Wall Expects Mild Domestic Auto Sales Growth In Second Half
- Suzuki Motor Gujarat Plant Restarts Manufacturing Operations
- Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?