Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Vs Suzuki GSX S1000 comparison
Compare Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R and Suzuki GSX S1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Vs Suzuki GSX S1000 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki GSX S1000 starts at ₹ 12.25 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R starts at ₹ 10.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki GSX S1000 base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R base returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki GSX S1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 Suzuki Burgman Street Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 1,800
- Suzuki To Provide Test-Rides, Deliveries & Vehicle Service At Your Doorstep
- Gorgeous And Historic: The Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Limited Edition
- BS6 Hero HF Deluxe Kick-Start Variant Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 46,800
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Gets New Range-Topping Variants; Prices Start At Rs. 88.80 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?