Kawasaki Z900 Vs Suzuki GSX-S750 Vs Yamaha MT-09 comparison
Compare Kawasaki Z900 and Suzuki GSX-S750 and Yamaha MT-09
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Z900 Vs Suzuki GSX-S750 Vs Yamaha MT-09 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha MT-09 starts at ₹ 10.55 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Z900 starts at ₹ 7.99 Lakh Lastly, the Suzuki GSX-S750 starts at ₹ 7.47 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha MT-09 base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Kawasaki Z900 base returns 15 kmpl. The Suzuki GSX-S750 basic model, on the other hand, gives 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha MT-09 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Z900 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Suzuki GSX-S750 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Z900
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Long Wheelbase Rolls-Royce Ghost Extended Introduced; Priced In India At Rs. 7.95 Crore
- Maxxis Tyres Is The Official Sponsor Partner For The New York Yankees Baseball Team
- Zongshen Unveils Cyclone RX6 Adventure Bike With Norton 650 cc Engine
- Atal Rohtang Tunnel To Open For Traffic On October 3, 2020
- Volkswagen ID.4 Electric SUV Unveiled
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested