MV Agusta Brutale 800 Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse comparison
Compare MV Agusta Brutale 800 and Indian Chief Dark Horse
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the MV Agusta Brutale 800 Vs Indian Chief Dark Horse on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Chief Dark Horse starts at ₹ 18.81 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the MV Agusta Brutale 800 starts at ₹ 16.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Chief Dark Horse base engine returns 20 kmpl. The MV Agusta Brutale 800 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Chief Dark Horse gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MV Agusta Brutale 800 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of MV Agusta Brutale 800
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Eats Generates More Than Double The Revenue Of Its Core Ride-Sharing Business
- Mahindra’s Q1 FY2021 Profit Slumps 97% Year-On-Year
- New Honda CBR600RR Teased In Official Video
- Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV Makes World Debut
- Harley-Davidson Creates Chief Digital Officer Role
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review