Royal Enfield Classic 500 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Classic 500 and Royal Enfield Classic 350
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Classic 500 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.85 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 base engine returns 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Classic 500
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Coronavirus: Mercedes-Benz India Launches Special Finance Options For Customers
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?