Suzuki Gixxer 250 Vs Mahindra Mojo comparison
Compare Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Mahindra Mojo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Gixxer 250 Vs Mahindra Mojo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Mojo starts at ₹ 1.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.89 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki Gixxer 250 starts at ₹ 1.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Mojo base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Suzuki Gixxer 250 base returns 38 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Mojo gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki Gixxer 250 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Gixxer 250
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?