Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled comparison
Compare Triumph Bonneville Bobber and Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Bonneville Bobber starts at ₹ 10.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled starts at ₹ 9.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Bonneville Bobber base engine returns 24 kmpl. The Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Bonneville Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Ducati Monster 1200
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- JAWA Perak Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Triumph Bonneville T120
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Hyosung Aquila 250
- Kawasaki W800 Street Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 Range Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 1.63 Lakh
- Fact Check: Can Hand Sanitiser Catch Fire Inside Your Car?
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Date Revealed
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?