Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Kawasaki Versys 1000 comparison
Compare Triumph Bonneville Bobber and Kawasaki Versys 1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Kawasaki Versys 1000 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Versys 1000 starts at ₹ 10.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Bonneville Bobber starts at ₹ 10.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Versys 1000 base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Triumph Bonneville Bobber base returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Versys 1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Bonneville Bobber comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Ducati Monster 1200
- Triumph Speedmaster Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- JAWA Perak Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Triumph Bonneville T120
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber Vs Hyosung Aquila 250
- Kawasaki W800 Street Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Hyundai Manufactures 5000 Units In May For Export Markets
- Volkswagen Pumps 2 Billion Euros Into China Electric Vehicle Bet
- Nissan Sub-Compact SUV Along With 11 New Cars Teased Online
- Japan Backs Nearly A Third Of $6.6 Billion Loans To Nissan
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?