TVS Star City Plus Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 comparison
Compare TVS Star City Plus and TVS Scooty Zest 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Star City Plus Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Scooty Zest 110 starts at ₹ 59,925 and goes up to ₹ 61,425 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Star City Plus starts at ₹ 61,436 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61,936 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Scooty Zest 110 base engine returns 62 kmpl. The TVS Star City Plus base returns 86 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Scooty Zest 110 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Star City Plus comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of TVS Star City Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Diesel Prices Cut By Up To 25 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Rates Unchanged
- MG Hector Dual Tone Variants Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 16.84 Lakh
- Personal Mobility To Have Greater Preference Post Coronavirus Pandemic: SIAM Survey
- 2020 Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV: All You Need To Know
- TVS Motor Company Expands Operations In Colombia With A New Distributor
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review