TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Hero Electric Optima comparison
Compare TVS XL 100 Comfort and Hero Electric Optima
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS XL 100 Comfort Vs Hero Electric Optima on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS XL 100 Comfort starts at ₹ 44,614 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Optima starts at ₹ 41,770 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61,866 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS XL 100 Comfort base engine returns 67 kmpl. The Hero Electric Optima base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS XL 100 Comfort gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Electric Optima comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of TVS XL 100 Comfort
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Kia Seltos SUV Comes With Added Features Confirms Leaked Document
- First Model Under Triumph-Bajaj Partnership To Launch In 2022; Expect No Delays
- We Thought Too Big, Renault Says As It Axes 15,000 Jobs In Cost-Cutting Reboot
- 2020 Mini Countryman Facelift Unveiled In US
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?