Yamaha RAY Z Vs Honda Activa 125 comparison
Compare Yamaha RAY Z and Honda Activa 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha RAY Z Vs Honda Activa 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Activa 125 starts at ₹ 59,921 and goes up to ₹ 64,307 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha RAY Z starts at ₹ 51,417 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Activa 125 base engine returns 59 kmpl. The Yamaha RAY Z base returns 43 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Activa 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha RAY Z comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha RAY Z
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Hector BS6 Diesel Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 13.88 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Swaraj Offers Standby Tractor To Help Its Customers
- Toyota Fortuner Facelift Spied Undisguised In Thailand
- Tesla To Cut Salaries, Plan Furloughs Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- Tesla's China Sales Hit Record High In March: Report
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review