Audi Q5 Vs MG Hector comparison
Compare Audi Q5 and MG Hector
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q5 Vs MG Hector on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 50.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 56.21 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 50.21 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 56.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.75 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.88 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Audi Q5
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Quartararo Wins Catalan GP; Takes Back Lead In Standings
- F1: Bottas Wins Russian GP As Hamilton Fails To Equal Schumacher's Record At Sochi
- Offers On BS6 Cars: Discounts Of Up To Rs. 80,000 On Tata Harrier, Nexon, Tiago And Tigor In September
- Volkswagen India Launches Das WeltAuto Excellence Centers For Pre-Owned Cars
- Volkswagen And Uber Launch Pilot Project With Electric Vehicles In Berlin
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review