Audi Q8 Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare Audi Q8 and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q8 Vs Volvo XC90 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q8 starts at ₹ 1.33 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 80.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 87.9 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Hybrid model of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.31 Crore, whereas the Hybrid top-end of Volvo XC90 comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q8 base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl. The Volvo XC90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q8 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volvo XC90 comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 398, 408 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi Q8 and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of Audi Q8
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Valtteri Bottas Wins Austrian GP; Hamilton Penalty Puts Honda On Podium
- Bajaj Auto Unions Seek Plant Closure After 250 Test COVID-19 Positive
- Lamborghini Likely To Unveil A New Sports Car Next Week
- MG Hector Plus SUV Teaser Video Reveals Captain Seats
- F1: Bottas Beats Hamilton For Pole Position At Formula 1's Inauguration Race In Austria
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review