Audi RS5 Coupe Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare Audi RS5 Coupe and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi RS5 Coupe Vs BMW 7 Series on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi RS5 Coupe starts at ₹ 1.11 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.35 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.43 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.22 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 7 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.35 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi RS5 Coupe base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The BMW 7 Series base Petrol returns 8 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi RS5 Coupe gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW 7 Series comes in 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Audi RS5 Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather 450X Collector's Edition To Be Unveiled This Month
- Langden 250 cc Two-Stroke To Be Unveiled At 2020 Salon Prive Event
- Turkey Tests Its First Flying Car Prototype
- KTM 250 Adventure Launch Details Revealed
- Supreme Court Allows Registration Of BS4 Diesel Vehicle Purchased Before April 1 For Essential Public Services Use
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review