BMW M2 Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S comparison
Compare BMW M2 and Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M2 Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG E 63 S starts at ₹ 1.5 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M2 starts at ₹ 81.8 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The BMW M2 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S gets 603 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW M2 comes in 404 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW M2
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Lockdown 4.0: Hyundai Opens 806 Showrooms And 863 Workshops
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift vs Toyota Camry: Price Comparison
- Skoda Karoq vs Volkswagen T-Roc vs Jeep Compass: Price Comparison
- Volkswagen Nivus Coupe SUV World Premiere On May 28
- Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 5.94 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?