BMW X5 Vs Lexus LX comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Lexus LX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Lexus LX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 84.4 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 74.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 82.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus LX starts at ₹ 2.33 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Lexus LX costs ₹ 2.33 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Lexus LX base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 10 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus LX comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine and 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Lexus LX
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Vinales Takes Second Consecutive Pole For Emilia Romagna GP As Bagnaia's Lap Gets Cancelled
- Mahindra’s Thar #1 To Be Auctioned Online For A Charitable Cause
- Skoda Kodiaq RS Not Coming To India
- Volkswagen In Talks To Sell Bugatti To Croatia's Rimac: Report
- Hyundai Announces Premium Assurance Program For Tucson & Elantra Customers
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review