BMW X6 Vs Audi Q5 comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Audi Q5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Audi Q5 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 50.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 56.21 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 50.21 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 56.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 starts at ₹ 95 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The BMW X6 base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X6 comes in 335 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- New Honda Forza 750 Scooter Teased For Europe
- CFMoto 1250TR-G Unveiled At Chinese Auto Show
- Elon Musk Expected To Use Tesla 'Battery Day' To Argue For The End Of Combustion Engines
- Kush Maini Extends Lead In British F3 Championship With Win At Donington Park
- Tesla Planning To Launch A Full Self-Driving Subscription Service
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested