BMW X6 Vs Lamborghini Urus comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Lamborghini Urus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Lamborghini Urus on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 95 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Lamborghini Urus base Petrol returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Urus comes in 641 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Civic Diesel BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 20.75 Lakh
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen Provides Mobile Clinic To Help Offer Medical Services To 12 Villages
- Benelli Imperiale 400 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 1.99 Lakh
- BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 Range Gets A Price Hike
- Tesla's Musk Approaches A $1.8 Billion Bonanza
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review