BMW X6 M Vs Lamborghini Urus comparison
Compare BMW X6 M and Lamborghini Urus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 M Vs Lamborghini Urus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 M starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lamborghini Urus base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The BMW X6 M base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lamborghini Urus gets 641 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X6 M comes in 573 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X6 M
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 World Car Design Of The Year- Mazda 3
- 2020 World Car Of The Year: Kia Telluride
- 2020 World Luxury Car Of The Year Winner: Porsche Taycan
- 2020 World Urban Car Of The Year: Kia Soul EV
- 2020 World Performance Car Of The Year Winner: Porsche Taycan
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review