Datsun Redi GO Vs Renault Kwid comparison
Compare Datsun Redi GO and Renault Kwid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Redi GO Vs Renault Kwid on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 2.92 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.01 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Redi GO starts at ₹ 2.83 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.77 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Kwid base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Datsun Redi GO base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Kwid gets 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines, whereas the Datsun Redi GO comes in 2 Petrol 54, 67 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Redi GO and Renault Kwid
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Redi GO
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- UK Car Output Could Fall To Lowest Level In Decades After Virus Hit
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Maruti Suzuki Announces Extension Of Free Service, Warranty Till June 30 2020
- Datsun redi-GO Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?