MG Hector Vs Audi A3 comparison
Compare MG Hector and Audi A3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Vs Audi A3 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A3 starts at ₹ 33.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 35.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 34.91 Lakh, whereas the Audi A3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 36.69 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.44 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.88 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.73 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A3 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of MG Hector
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Bentley Teases The World's Fastest SUV
- Mahindra Seeks Investors For Electric Vehicle Business
- Hero MotoCorp Donates First Responder Vehicles To Civil Hospital In Gurugram
- Coronavirus Pandemic: You Will Be Fined For Driving Without Mask In Delhi
- 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 Becomes Dearer By Up To Rs. 1.20 Lakh
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review