Renault Triber Vs Isuzu D-Max comparison
Compare Renault Triber and Isuzu D-Max
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Triber Vs Isuzu D-Max on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Triber starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max starts at ₹ 6.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Triber base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Triber gets 71 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max comes in 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
- Hyundai Venue Vs Renault Triber
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Renault Triber Vs Datsun Go Plus
- MG Hector Vs Renault Triber
- Mahindra Bolero Vs Renault Triber
- Renault Triber RXE Vs Renault Triber RXE
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Breaks Cover With Massive New Grille, Mild Hybrid Engine
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India Records 92.35 Per Cent Decline In Domestic Sales
- 2021 BMW 4 Series Coupe Images Leaked Ahead Of Global Debut
- FMSCI Nominates CS Santosh & Aishwarya Pissay For 2020 Arjuna Award
- Car Sales Fell By 48% Between January-May 2020; Industry Saw 84% Decline In May: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?