Skoda Rapid Vs Volkswagen Vento comparison
Compare Skoda Rapid and Volkswagen Vento
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Rapid Vs Volkswagen Vento on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 6.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.7 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Rapid costs ₹ 10.06 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Rapid Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.26 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 8.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Volkswagen Vento costs ₹ 9.69 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volkswagen Vento comes with a price tag of ₹ 14.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Volkswagen Vento base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volkswagen Vento comes in 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Rapid
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Eicher Group Pledges Rs. 50 Crore To Combat Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty Duration, Free Services
- Coronavirus: India’s First Drive Through Test Facility Starts Taking Samples
- European Motorcycle Industry Appeals For Extension Of Euro 5 Deadline
- 2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 Starts Reaching Dealership Stockyard
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review