Volkswagen Vento Vs MG Hector comparison
Compare Volkswagen Vento and MG Hector
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Vento Vs MG Hector on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 8.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 12.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.75 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 13.88 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 109 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Vento
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Anand Mahindra Gifts A New Tractor To Bihar's 'Canal Man'
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX And Ninja 650 Get New Colour Schemes In India
- Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In India Again
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V With Super-Moto ABS Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.23 Lakh
- NOVUS Electric Bike With Carbon Fibre Frame Unveiled In Europe
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested