Aprilia Storm 125 Vs Hero XPulse 200T comparison
Compare Aprilia Storm 125 and Hero XPulse 200T
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Aprilia Storm 125 Vs Hero XPulse 200T on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero XPulse 200T starts at ₹ 94,000 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia Storm 125 starts at ₹ 67,942 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 86,638 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero XPulse 200T base engine returns 43 kmpl. The Aprilia Storm 125 base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero XPulse 200T gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aprilia Storm 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Aprilia Storm 125
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Has Delisted Three Variants of the Yaris Sedan In India
- MG Motor India Opens Bookings For The Hector Plus
- BS6 Renault Kwid 1.0L RXL Variant Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.16 Lakh
- Ducati Panigale V2 Gets White Rosso Livery
- Hero Xtreme 160R: All You Need To Know
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review