Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 Vs Mahindra Mojo comparison
Compare Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 and Mahindra Mojo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 Vs Mahindra Mojo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Mojo starts at ₹ 1.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.89 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 starts at ₹ 1.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Mojo base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 base returns 27 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Mojo gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Eicher Group Pledges Rs. 50 Crore To Combat Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty Duration, Free Services
- Coronavirus: India’s First Drive Through Test Facility Starts Taking Samples
- European Motorcycle Industry Appeals For Extension Of Euro 5 Deadline
- 2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 Starts Reaching Dealership Stockyard
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review