Bajaj ComforTec Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F comparison
Compare Bajaj ComforTec and Bajaj Pulsar 220F
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj ComforTec Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj ComforTec starts at ₹ 40,896 and goes up to ₹ 48,429 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Pulsar 220F starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.17 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj ComforTec base engine returns 97 kmpl. The Bajaj Pulsar 220F base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj ComforTec gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Pulsar 220F comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj ComforTec
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- India-Bound 2021 Hyundai Elantra Launched In South Korea
- Audi e-Tron India Launch Deferred Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix Postponed Due To Coronavirus Outbreak
- 2021 Benelli TNT 600N, Imperiale 530 Revealed In Patent Images
- Honda Patents Reveal New Front Suspension Design
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review