Bajaj Platina 110 Vs Hero Splendor Plus Vs TVS Sport comparison
Compare Bajaj Platina 110 and Hero Splendor Plus and TVS Sport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Platina 110 Vs Hero Splendor Plus Vs TVS Sport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Splendor Plus starts at ₹ 60,500 and goes up to ₹ 64,010 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Sport starts at ₹ 52,500 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 59,675 for range topping model Lastly, the Bajaj Platina 110 starts at ₹ 59,802 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Splendor Plus base engine returns 70 kmpl. The TVS Sport base returns 76 kmpl. The Bajaj Platina 110 basic model, on the other hand, gives 80 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Splendor Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Sport comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Bajaj Platina 110 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Platina 110
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Top 5 Upcoming Bikes And Scooters Under Rs. 1 Lakh
- Top 5 Fuel-Efficient Cars To Buy Under Rs. 5 Lakh
- 7 Most Fuel Efficient Cars With AMT Under Rs. 10 Lakh
- Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO: The Mini SUV For The Festive Season
- Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO: 5 Reasons To Buy This Mini SUV
- Kia Sonet vs Main Subcompact SUV Rivals
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review