Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Hero Xtreme 200S comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 125 and Hero Xtreme 200S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Hero Xtreme 200S on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Xtreme 200S starts at ₹ 98,500 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 starts at ₹ 69,997 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 79,091 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Xtreme 200S base engine returns 37 kmpl. The Bajaj Pulsar 125 base returns 62 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Xtreme 200S gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Pulsar 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 125
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch Details Revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB Facelift Unveiled
- Mick Schumacher Will Drive For Alfa Romeo In FP1 For The Eifel GP At The Nurburgring
- Indian Challenger Custom To Compete In 'King Of the Baggers' Race
- Next-Gen Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing Again
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review