Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 180 and Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 180 starts at ₹ 1.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 starts at ₹ 1.04 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Bajaj Avenger Street 220 base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 180
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Hector Plus SUV Spotted Testing During Lockdown
- 2020 Ducati International DRE Events Announced
- 2020 Skoda Karoq: Price Expectation In India
- Nissan Considering 20,000 Job Cuts, Mainly In Europe And Developing Nations: Report
- Harley-Davidson FXDR Limited Edition Model Unveiled
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?