Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs TVS Apache RTR 180 comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 180 and TVS Apache RTR 180
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs TVS Apache RTR 180 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 180 starts at ₹ 1.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 180 starts at ₹ 94,746 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.01 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 180 base returns 47 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 180 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 180
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 Yamaha FZ 25, BS6 Yamaha FZS 25 Launching In India Soon; Teaser Out
- Car Sales FY2020: Maruti Suzuki Remains Market Leader While Mahindra Maintains Third Spot
- Eicher Group Pledges Rs. 50 Crore To Combat Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty Duration, Free Services
- Coronavirus: India’s First Drive Through Test Facility Starts Taking Samples
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review