Benelli Leoncino 250 Vs Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 comparison
Compare Benelli Leoncino 250 and Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Benelli Leoncino 250 Vs Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 starts at ₹ 2.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.04 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Benelli Leoncino 250 starts at ₹ 2.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 base engine returns 26 kmpl. The Benelli Leoncino 250 base returns 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Benelli Leoncino 250 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Benelli Leoncino 250
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Nikola, CNH Building Electric Truck Prototypes For 2021 End Launch
- Honda's Royal Enfield Rival To Be Launched This Month
- Diesel Cheaper By Up To 15 Paise In India; No Change In Petrol Prices
- 2021 BMW M3 With Bright Green Paint Teased Ahead Of Official Debut
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Gets New Colour Scheme
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review