Benelli TNT 600i Vs Kawasaki Ninja 400 comparison
Compare Benelli TNT 600i and Kawasaki Ninja 400
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Benelli TNT 600i Vs Kawasaki Ninja 400 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Benelli TNT 600i starts at ₹ 6.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja 400 starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Benelli TNT 600i base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Benelli TNT 600i gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja 400 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Benelli TNT 600i
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Gets New Colour Scheme
- Oil Refiners Worldwide Struggle With Weak Demand, Inventory Glut
- Toyota Wins Third Consecutive 24 Hours Le Mans
- MotoGP: Vinales Wins Emilia Romagna GP
- 2020 BMW R 18 First Edition: First Look
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review