BMW R nine T Vs BMW S 1000 XR comparison
Compare BMW R nine T and BMW S 1000 XR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R nine T Vs BMW S 1000 XR on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R nine T starts at ₹ 16.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW S 1000 XR starts at ₹ 17.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.5 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R nine T base engine returns 22 kmpl. The BMW S 1000 XR base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R nine T gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW S 1000 XR comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R nine T
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: Toyota To Focus On Making Hybrid Cars In India From 2022
- China's Auto Sales Fall At A Slower Rate In March; Industry Expects Second-Half To Pick-Up
- A Mercedes-AMG C63 Did Donuts For An Audi Challenge
- France's Carmaker Renault Drops Dividend Over Coronavirus Crisis - Source
- Ola Donates Rs. 8 Crore In Coronavirus Relief Funds
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review