CFMoto 650GT Vs Honda CBR650R comparison
Compare CFMoto 650GT and Honda CBR650R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the CFMoto 650GT Vs Honda CBR650R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CBR650R starts at ₹ 7.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the CFMoto 650GT starts at ₹ 5.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CBR650R base engine returns 25 kmpl. The CFMoto 650GT base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CBR650R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the CFMoto 650GT comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of CFMoto 650GT
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- India's Petrol, Diesel Sales Improve In May, Full Recovery Months Away
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Hero MotoCorp Despatches Just Over 1 Lakh Units
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Resumes Production At Pune Plant
- 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Spied Testing In Pune During Lockdown
- BMW India Begins Operations At Chennai Plant
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?