Ducati Hypermotard 950 Vs Suzuki GSX S1000F comparison
Compare Ducati Hypermotard 950 and Suzuki GSX S1000F
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Hypermotard 950 Vs Suzuki GSX S1000F on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki GSX S1000F starts at ₹ 12.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Hypermotard 950 starts at ₹ 11.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki GSX S1000F base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati Hypermotard 950 base returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki GSX S1000F gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Hypermotard 950 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Hypermotard 950
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- World Environment Day 2020: Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 1 Lakh Factory Fitted CNG Vehicles
- Toyota To Launch Hydrogen Fuel Cell Venture With Chinese Auto Firms
- World Environment Day 2020: 10 Tips To Make Your Vehicle More Eco-Friendly
- BS6 TVS NTorq 125 Prices Hiked By Rs. 910
- World Environment Day 2020: Maruti Suzuki Develops New 5 MW Solar Plant At Its Gurugram Facility
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?