Ducati Monster 1200 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R comparison
Compare Ducati Monster 1200 and Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Monster 1200 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R starts at ₹ 19.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Monster 1200 starts at ₹ 20.1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.73 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Ducati Monster 1200 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Monster 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Monster 1200
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?