Hero Electric Flash Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V comparison
Compare Hero Electric Flash and TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Electric Flash Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Flash starts at ₹ 37,078 and goes up to ₹ 49,663 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V starts at ₹ 1.03 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.06 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Flash base engine returns 50 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Flash gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Ather 450
- Ampere Reo Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Aprilia Tuono
- Bajaj Platina 110 Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero HF Deluxe Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Optima Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Bajaj Chetak Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Okinawa Ridge
- Hero Electric Flash Vs Avan Motors Xero Plus
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Auto Sales May 2020: Mahindra Tractor Sales Up By 2% In The Domestic Market
- Indian Carmakers Offer Teaser Loans As RBI Softens Stance: Report
- BS6 Suzuki Burgman Street Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 1,800
- Suzuki To Provide Test-Rides, Deliveries & Vehicle Service At Your Doorstep
- Gorgeous And Historic: The Porsche 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Limited Edition
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?